Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC

Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC
My Recollection Jewelry

Welcome to my blog...an online scrapbook of my work that I hope will inspire and delight you.
Please have a good time wandering through my photos and leave a comment if you like what you see.




Tuesday, July 7, 2009



She's an Angel! I feel so free, doing something NEW. The viking knit and silver clay of two years ago...took a hike! It was getting a little tired for me, and I think for all my customers, too. Now I want to stir it up a bit and get creative anew! I hope everyone loves the new designs as much as I do. Hope everyone is coming to the Filberg Festival to get one! Thanks to Lauretta, Riki, and Shell, who constantly spur me on. You are my real angels!

No comments: