Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC

Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC
My Recollection Jewelry

Welcome to my blog...an online scrapbook of my work that I hope will inspire and delight you.
Please have a good time wandering through my photos and leave a comment if you like what you see.




Friday, December 18, 2009

One Week till Christmas!


Only one week to go! Yesterday's posted earrings were sold, so here is a
VERY festive pair. These are pure silver, textured with a sea urchin, oxidized to vibrant
color, and topped with handmade European glass beads in a rich, jewel-tone teal.
2 inches overall, flash and dangle, $86

3 comments:

Riki Schumacher said...

Well who knew you had a blog up?? Ya gotta let me know these things, ha ha. Good for you, it looks beautiful! Love the earrings. Riki

avalonne said...

hello here jill :) glad to see your artwork !! i see wonderful pieces everywhere !!! i really love it :) chears
avalonne

Diana said...

Exceptional work, Jill! So glad you now have a blog. I will come to visit more often. I hope to meet you some day when I am up visiting Riki. Wishing you a very merry Christmas!
Hugs
Diana