Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC

Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC
My Recollection Jewelry

Welcome to my blog...an online scrapbook of my work that I hope will inspire and delight you.
Please have a good time wandering through my photos and leave a comment if you like what you see.




Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Open House & Gift Sale: Sat. Dec 11, 10 to 4

It's that glorious time of year again,  and my annual home event is this
Saturday,  Dec 11. (10 to 4:00)  Coincidentally,  Moss Street Market has its Holiday Craft Show on,  just onestreet away from here,  so you can take in two shows and make a day of it! 

This year I'll be joined by Claudia Lorenz,  she'll have some of her hand-turned exotic wood writing
pens and scrumptious silk and wool woven scarves.   Also by Adrienne who will
be offering some pieces for the younger woman's jewelry tastes. 
One of my customers over-bought wire,  if you are in need of silver wire,  some of that excess will be
on sale,  too!

We will have snackies, hot apple cider, and other treats for you to enjoy while you visit.
Can't wait to see you,  and bring ALL your friends!  

visa / mcard / debit all available...make a list or send that partner of yours,  we'll help choose a gift!


No comments: