Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC

Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC
My Recollection Jewelry

Welcome to my blog...an online scrapbook of my work that I hope will inspire and delight you.
Please have a good time wandering through my photos and leave a comment if you like what you see.




Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May Metals Workshop was fantastic!

The first "summer" (and as we live in Victoria,  this year I am using the term loosely)...workshop is over,  and what a great group of four,  we laughed and worked and had a fun,  productive weekend.  
This blog entry is mainly photos of some projects that emerged.
Once the creativity gets tapped,  everyone gets very excited and the ideas start popping! 
 I have not scheduled a July Workshop (June and August are filled) but if 
you are interested in one,  contact me and we can consider setting it up.
Project Photos:
Julia's 3 part etched bracelet in progress
Lynn's cuff,  etched, textured, colored and patinated
Eva's etching...almost too pretty to cut!
 
 

No comments: