Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC

Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC
My Recollection Jewelry

Welcome to my blog...an online scrapbook of my work that I hope will inspire and delight you.
Please have a good time wandering through my photos and leave a comment if you like what you see.




Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Glendale Gardens Aug 6 & 7

I will shortly be posting the card for Glendale Gardens,  Art & Music in the Gardens.

This is the biggest annual fundraiser for the Gardens at the Pacific Horticultural Centre,  and if you live 
in or near Victoria,  I hope you are familiar with the gardens and support the festival with your attendance.

This is a very nice event in an exquisite setting,  where you can enjoy music, entertainment for the children, food,  and this year a wine and beer garden!  All this,  plus 60 local artisans offering high quality work.  It is a bit more low key than some events,  you'll enjoy a stroll among the gardens.
Hope to see you there,  and the weather is promising to be fabulous!

This Sat. and Sunday,  11 to 5 each day

No comments: