Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC

Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC
My Recollection Jewelry

Welcome to my blog...an online scrapbook of my work that I hope will inspire and delight you.
Please have a good time wandering through my photos and leave a comment if you like what you see.




Saturday, August 20, 2011

VIKING KNIT

Want to learn how to make Viking Knit for your projects?  

Now scheduling class for Sunday, October 9 from 1 to 4:00
You will wear your new sterling silver viking knit bracelet home!
Contact me for registration.

1 comment:

CharmN Jewelry said...

It would be good to learn different techniques and new styles in creating jewelry.I really like the color and the creative pursuit of the neck piece.Silver Charm Bracelet