Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC

Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC
My Recollection Jewelry

Welcome to my blog...an online scrapbook of my work that I hope will inspire and delight you.
Please have a good time wandering through my photos and leave a comment if you like what you see.




Monday, October 31, 2011


It is Circle Craft time again...  This amazing show is DEFINITELY worth a day trip to Vancouver!
You can save on tickets by either going to the site, 
www.circlecraft.net  
or you can drop by my house in the next week for a rack card,  which will save you $2.00
on your entry (good for all the days)

Hope everyone can make it for  this superior Christmas shopping experience


1 comment:

Riki Schumacher said...

Knock em dead my friend!! Can't wait to hear all about it. Riki xox