Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC

Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC
My Recollection Jewelry

Welcome to my blog...an online scrapbook of my work that I hope will inspire and delight you.
Please have a good time wandering through my photos and leave a comment if you like what you see.




Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Morning, Too

Oh, I am really happy with this finished cuff! I believe I did call this line eclectic...my themes are all over the place, but that's the fun of it. After months of experimenting with other methods and media, I still find that silver clay is one of my best choices for consistently excellent outcomes and quality pieces. I just haven't ironed out the kinks with copper clay, although I love the richness of the pieces that do emerge from the kiln with the desired outcome, so I will be using more silver clay this fall and winter to create really unique pieces that are indicative of my own style.

No comments: