Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC

Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC
My Recollection Jewelry

Welcome to my blog...an online scrapbook of my work that I hope will inspire and delight you.
Please have a good time wandering through my photos and leave a comment if you like what you see.




Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Morning Work

Sunday Morning, should be resting, but I have ideas that need to get realized into metals! This is an Asian-inspired (a bit of a kimono, perhaps?) brass and silver piece. The etching includes lanterns, cherry blossoms, and characters. The silver clay piece has been patinated and attached. All but 3 of the old cuffs have been sold. I've begun creating a new bunch of them for the fall/winter season. Less beach theme, more eclectic.

No comments: