Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC

Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC
My Recollection Jewelry

Welcome to my blog...an online scrapbook of my work that I hope will inspire and delight you.
Please have a good time wandering through my photos and leave a comment if you like what you see.




Friday, April 16, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS........

Claudia Lorenz!  Claudia's name was pulled from the bowl of entries (thank all of you who looked on my site and entered the draw) and she wins the lunch gift card and two tickets to the Saanich Peninsula Arts & Crafts Show.  I will be working on patron's night,  so may see some of you there.  Patron's night is really great,  well catered,  wine flows, and you get $100 off your patron's night purchase of art...for information on becoming a patron, call me or email me at mjill@shaw.ca  

No comments: