Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC

Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC
My Recollection Jewelry

Welcome to my blog...an online scrapbook of my work that I hope will inspire and delight you.
Please have a good time wandering through my photos and leave a comment if you like what you see.




Saturday, May 15, 2010

One Down, Just Getting Started!

The First Show of the Year!


     Lots going on at the moment,  but the SPAC show has come and gone, which is my first of the year.  I did very well,  earning 3 Juror's Choice Awards.  I now turn my eyes and efforts towards the Filberg Festival,  the Island's premiere music and art festival,  which is held the first weekend of August in Comox, BC. 
    I have been teaching LOTS of classes,  and encourage those of you discovering my blog to contact me for information,  as I will be teaching all summer as well.  Send me your email,  I will add you to my mailing list for the schedules both of classes and shows.   The only other show I will do in summer is the Glendale Gardens Arts in the Garden Show,  the second week of August,  at the Pacific Horticultural Centre in Victoria.  A beautiful,  well attended event every year,  I encourage you to come enjoy this tranquil place! 
   More soon,  I must go have some wine and relax..........I expect great ideas to bloom next month when Riki (check out my esteemed colleagues and her blog) returns to the Pacific Northwest with her husband,  and we put two creative minds together and come up with something new and wonderful.  Keep checking for new developments..........

1 comment:

Riki Schumacher said...

Wow, "esteemed" huh! Thanks Jill! I'll be back before you know it. Congrats on your honors at the show, well deserved my friend. Big hug, Riki