Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC

Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC
My Recollection Jewelry

Welcome to my blog...an online scrapbook of my work that I hope will inspire and delight you.
Please have a good time wandering through my photos and leave a comment if you like what you see.




Sunday, June 20, 2010

Metal Workshop #2

These earrings are superb!  Please scroll down my posts and see some other of Colleen's creations from the Metalworking Weekend Workshop.  I will get pictures of Linda and Mimi's works to post soon.  Its a joy to have students who are not afraid to run amok with ideas.  These are just sumptuous.   I so admire the craftmanship and originality of the work by all three women this weekend. 
Next workshop is full already (July 3/4)  Possible dates for the rest of summer:  July 17/18 ,  August 14/15,
August 20/21,  August 27/28 
No more in 2010

2 comments:

Esther said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esther said...

beautifull!! love what your student done!! it's a perfect patina!