Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC

Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC
My Recollection Jewelry

Welcome to my blog...an online scrapbook of my work that I hope will inspire and delight you.
Please have a good time wandering through my photos and leave a comment if you like what you see.




Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Open Studio Metalwork

After completing the metal workshop weekend,  students may book my studio for work and help for 3 hours at a time for $40.  Yesterday was such an open studio,  with the metalworkin' gals from my last
workshop.  They are going great guns with new projects,  I'm thrilled to say!  Looks like I may have begun scheduling for August 14/15,  so contact me (click on this page) for information if you are interested. 

No comments: