Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC

Welcome to Jill Rockwell Metal & Bead Arts in Victoria, BC
My Recollection Jewelry

Welcome to my blog...an online scrapbook of my work that I hope will inspire and delight you.
Please have a good time wandering through my photos and leave a comment if you like what you see.




Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Metal Workshop 2011 REGISTRATION



This Friday,  April 1,  registration will open for the first 2011 Workshop.  The workshop is a two day course,  10 to 5 and is very comprehensive.  
You will learn basics for all types of connections,  patinas,  etching, 
resins, and forging.  
For those who wish to take their jewelry to the next level -  You will be able to create your own components and completely customize your work. 
Registration begins at 10:00 and you may phone me at 250-360-1207.
I will require 50% payment to confirm and will mail you a waiver which will be returned with your final payment on a prearranged date.  This is the most sought after of my 
offerings and fills early.  I can take only a small group of students. 
Date of first Workshop:  Sat,  May 14 & Sun, May 15
I will be opening registration to my mailing list in the afternoon of the 1st, 
but am offering the opportunity first to those who follow the blog.  

No comments: